Today on the 25th of January 2019, the Archives of Vojvodina were visited by the the Director of the Italian Institute for Culture and Cultural Advisor of the Italian Embassy, Mr. Davide Scalmani, as well as the Assistant Director and Cultural Attache, Ms. Paola Cordone. Future cooperation was established with the Director of the Archives of Vojvodina, Dr. Nebojša Kuzmanović, specifically between the Archives of Vojvodina and the Italian Institute for Culture as part of the anniversary commemorating the 140 years of Serbian-Italian diplomatic relations.
An interview with the editors of the first issue of the Arheon journal (Boris Bulatović and Dragana Katić)
Interview conducted by: Ljiljana Bubnjević
Why is it called Arheon?
- The term Arheon comes from the old Greek word αρχαίος which meant ''old'', as seeing as how the very definition of an archive as an institution is associated with old documents, sources that help us look at the past in a correct way, we thought that such a title would be adequate.
Today on the 18th January 2019, a delegation of the Joint Council of Municipalities (JCM) from Vukovar, headed by their President Srđan Jeremić, visited the Archives of Vojvodina. The meeting was attended by Đorđe Čurčić, Vice-Zupan of Vukovar – Srem, together with his associates.
Today on the 18th of January 2019, Vladan Petrović, an activist from the Union of Blind and Partially Sighted Persons of Vojvodina, visited the Archives of Vojvodina. He spoke about the possibilities of using the cultural content aka archival holdings, for the blind and partially sighted people.
More Articles ...
- COOLture Through Novi Sad – Registration Form
- THE PUBLIC DISCOURSE, CONCERNING THE DRAFT BILL FOR ARCHIVAL HOLDINGS AND ARCHIVAL FUNCTION, HAS BEGUN
- PUBLIC DISCOURSE ABOUT THE DRAFT BILL FOR ARCHIVAL HOLDINGS AND ARCHIVAL FUNCTION – Roundtable Meeting in the Archives of Vojvodina
- The Exhibition of Photographs Bački Monoštor – Pearl of Upper Podunavlje Officially Opens