The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vojvodina marked, today on the 1st of February 2019, a festivity – 100 years since its founding, beginning at 12:00 o'clock in the great hall of the Congress Centre ''Master'' of the Novi Sad Fair.
As part of the ''International Holocaust Remembrance Day'', and initiated by UNESCO and Mémorial de la Shoah in Paris, today on the 27th of January 2019, in the gallery area of the Archives of Vojvodina, a documentary by Roberta Grossman ''Who Will Write our History'' was simultaneously shown, as part of the 300 local events in over 50 countries around the world.
Today on the 25th of January 2019, the Archives of Vojvodina were visited by the the Director of the Italian Institute for Culture and Cultural Advisor of the Italian Embassy, Mr. Davide Scalmani, as well as the Assistant Director and Cultural Attache, Ms. Paola Cordone. Future cooperation was established with the Director of the Archives of Vojvodina, Dr. Nebojša Kuzmanović, specifically between the Archives of Vojvodina and the Italian Institute for Culture as part of the anniversary commemorating the 140 years of Serbian-Italian diplomatic relations.
An interview with the editors of the first issue of the Arheon journal (Boris Bulatović and Dragana Katić)
Interview conducted by: Ljiljana Bubnjević
Why is it called Arheon?
- The term Arheon comes from the old Greek word αρχαίος which meant ''old'', as seeing as how the very definition of an archive as an institution is associated with old documents, sources that help us look at the past in a correct way, we thought that such a title would be adequate.
More Articles ...
- President of the Joint Council of Municipalities, Srđan Jeremić, Visits the Archives of Vojvodina
- An Activist from the Union of Blind and Partially Sighted Persons visits the Archives of Vojvodina
- COOLture Through Novi Sad – Registration Form
- THE PUBLIC DISCOURSE, CONCERNING THE DRAFT BILL FOR ARCHIVAL HOLDINGS AND ARCHIVAL FUNCTION, HAS BEGUN